Do you HATE making a gauge swatch ?
Have TONS of yarn and yet can never find the right one for a pattern ?
Wish you could crochet right away once you decide you like a certain yarn ?
Then you should LOVE those “no gauge, any size” patterns: Just pick you favorite yarn and take ONE body measurement (for some patterns simply divide this measurement by 2 or 4). That’s it: You’re all set and can start crocheting right away, to make:
- the SaperliPOPette boxy sweater, with 3/4 or full-length sleeves
- the Camargue vest, cropped or full length vest with easy lace motif
- the Camargue top, super feminine with pretty flutter sleeves and deep V-neck
- the Coquelicot top, fitted camisole with pretty flower lace motif
- the Romarine bralette, perfect for teens with its open back
- the Chantilly top, cutest beach cover-up for summer
Want even more ideas to use up your stash of yarn ? With my sideways shawl patterns you can easily use any yarn-weight as well. The pattern instructions are written especially to adjust automatically, whether you use thin yarns or bulky yarns. Likewise, you can choose to make a smaller or longer shawl, the pattern will work for any length you want.