After just finishing one “bandwagon knit”, I’ve just started on another one: The moment I saw the February lady sweater by Flintknits the other day in my bloglines, I started looking for my needles and appropriate yarn !
When I started, there was 6 projects in Ravelry.. there’s now over a hundred, and it’s in several thousands queues !! Wow !
I’m reusing some Berger du Nord “Inspiration” yarn from a sweater knitted ages ago (which he never even tried on)… This brand used to be my favorite brand, so sad when they closed. It’s a rough yarn, kinda scratchy but to me it’s “the real deal”, beautiful pure wool.
Now the only thing is: due to the successive edited versions of the pattern, I’ve now gone from a size S to XXS (!!), got somehow confused along the way in the numbers and ended up frogging a few rows today. But I should be all good now, about to separate the sleeves.
Let’s just hope the size I’m making will fit: kinda scary to think I’m knitting an XXS for myself..!! 😛
In other (great) news, one of the testers for the larger sizes of the Violaine top has just finished hers, and it seems it fits !
I hope to be releasing the full pattern v. shortly.
And I’ve found quite a few people interested by my Fiber swap Club on Ravelry. That should be fun! 😀
Check out our group if you’d like !
(pictured is some of my latest dyed rovings)